We aren’t the average freelance editor or third-party firm.
For starters, as faculty in the biomedical sciences, we are intimately familiar with the importance of getting published and getting funding (not to mention the scarcity of the latter and the pressure associated with it).
Because of this, we hold ourselves to the highest standards in the research community to help your proposal, study, or article stand out from the pack: if you hire us and aren’t satisfied with our work, you don’t pay.
Toward those ambitious objectives, we make every possible effort to gain a thorough understanding of your research goals, data, and the science behind them by working closely with you and your team. We treat every project with paramount care and we always go the extra mile to improve the rhetorical and visual presentation of your grant (or other publication), from top to bottom. With regard to the confidentiality, for each project, we provide a comprehensive, internationally enforceable, non-disclosure agreement.
Our intermediate editing plan, for example, includes the following services:
- Basic editing
- Journal/funding agency selection
- Abstract preparation
- Proofreading services
- Structuring for clarity (“flow”) and logic
- Narrative and summary development
- Preliminary study inclusion
- Editor cover letter for journal submission
- Research strategy development
- Reformatting of scientific figures
- Formatting for specific publications or funding agencies
- Reference checking and standardization
- Thorough review of scientific significance
Click here to learn more about this plan.